Crich Junior School is a small school for pupils aged 7-11, in the heart of the village, tucked behind the local supermarket. We pride ourselves on the high achievements and aspirations of our whole school community - academically, socially and culturally.
The school community is very active within village life, developing our pupils as responsible citizens within a changing world. The school has links with:
1. Crich Luncheon Club - pupils help out weekly and entertain.
2. Crich Area and Community News - school produces an article for each issue.
3. Close links with Community Organisations such as Luncheon Club, The Glebe and local Christian Organisations
4. Local Business - The Loaf - The bakery has supported us in achieving our Gold Food for Life Award and we have supplied the cafe with excess produce from our allotments.
5. Childcare - Crich Junior School manages the childcare provision for our school and the Infant School. (further information is available under 'Childcare' tab).
The school offers fantastic outdoor learning facilities:
- large sports field
- wildlife garden
- outdoor classroom
1. Artsmark Platinum (June 2019)
2. School of Sanctuary Award (July 2018)
3. Music Excellence Partner (July 2018)
4. Derbyshire Healthy School Community Award (June 2017)
4. Gold Award School renewal for the Food for Life Partnership (June 2016)
5. OFSTED 'Outstanding' (July 2013) Full inspection.
6. Artsmark Gold Award ( July 2013) for excellent achievements and recognition in The Arts.
7. OFSTED Good Practice Music School (July 2012)
8. Gold Award School (February 2012) for the Food for Life Partnership, giving pupils the skills they need to grow, cook and eat fresh food.